Course Registration for External Participants
If you would like to register for courses at ISTA, but you are not a member of the institute, please follow these instructions to submit a registration form.
If you are an employee at ISTA, please register here instead.
1. Create an account on our application platform (https://apply.app.ist.ac.at/ ) by pressing on the “I need to register” button.
2. Fill out the registration form by entering your official first name and last name, a valid email address, and a password. Keep these for future reference.
You will receive an email from “email@example.com” to ask you to confirm your registration for the application platform (see screenshot for a sample email below). Click on the link within your email to confirm your account.
3. Log on to https://apply.app.ist.ac.at/ with your credentials from Step 2 above.
4. Use this link or the button below to access the registration form directly: https://apply.app.ist.ac.at/ext_course_reg_form
Please complete the form and all required fields, so that we can process your registration successfully. Your mobile phone number is required to send you an SMS token to confirm your login credentials.
5. The Graduate School Office will review your application and get back to you. If you have questions about the registration, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The manual to the student information system for external course participants is available here.